Friday, January 18, 2013

Product Review: Engine 2 Plant-Strong cereal


I was wandering the aisles at Whole Foods and came across this cereal and had to try it! I am familiar with the Engine 2 vegan based diet, so I figured the cereal would be a good breakfast! By the time it took to take the picture (I took 2), the cereal was soggy. Maybe it's because I am used to the processed cereals of my past, but that just seemed fast. I used sweetened vanilla almond milk, and even with that it seemed very plain. I'm not a sugary breakfast cereal kind of person, but even with the berries, walnuts, granola, and shredded wheat; it had little flavor. I went to cereal for something different, but I think I'll stick to my oatmeal, cinnamon, and a touch of almond milk from now on. It's tasty and economical.

No comments:

Post a Comment